Here is a few of the things I am working on or plan in the near future
- Workbench Powersupply
- As everyone knows, one of the first projects in the DIY build list is turning a computer ATX power supply into a benchtop variable power supply unit. I have a working prototype but I need to spend the time to finalize the design and print up a case for it.
- This design has variable voltage and variable amperage as well as 3.3v, 5v, 9v and 12v. I added a set terminal for 9v since I seem to be seeing that a lot for some reason.
2. Portable power supply
- I am planning to build a variable power supply that can be run from a 12v SLA battery or a plug in power brick for a smaller, easily portable power supply instead of being forced to use the big one.
3. Printer enclosure
- I am looking for a low cost enclosure for my CR10s Pro. All of the ones I have looked at so far are either too expensive or too cheap. Can I build something in between the cardboard box or tent over the printer and the $100+ enclosure that still looks good?
4. Signal Generator
- I picked up several kits to get started with, including the DSO138 scope and XR2206 signal generator. After getting them working, I want to rebuild the signal generator to output better signals and use all the functions of the xr2206 chip. Here are a couple of examples but I was thinking of using an Arduino to control the chip… because why not?
- https://www.elektormagazine.de/news/einfacher-funktionsgenerator (I translated the pdf here)
5. Raspberry Pi Zero W door knocker (lion or gargoyle I think) with built in MotionEye cam.